Iso Buster Pro 2.4.0.1



CD, DVD, BD and HD DVD data recovery software ! IsoBuster is an award winning , highly specialized and easy to use CD, DVD and blu-ray (BD, HD DVD) data recovery tool. It supports all CD / DVD / BD / HD DVD formats and all common file-systems ... Rescue lost files from a bad or trashed CD or DVD disc, save important documents, precious pictures, video from the family, your only system backup, ... IsoBuster can do it all ! I`ve found this one with some keygen that could not work even if I entered same e-mail from this key.txt file included in RAR,don`t know why but somehow the register button you should click on after entering the registration data(generated with keygen) was dead. So here it is no keygen,only working registration data works 100% .These registration data I had with ver. 2.0.0.0 that I used before format C:\ and as I remember it was the only working solution I found.


http://www.easy-share.com/1903924307/isobusterpro2401.rar

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar